Home MOBILES Samsung Galaxy F62 debuts with Exynos 9825 SoC, 7,000mAh battery

Samsung Galaxy F62 debuts with Exynos 9825 SoC, 7,000mAh battery

Samsung Galaxy F62 the newest smartphone under its F series has launched in India. The new Samsung phone is equipped with a punch-hole display design and a quad rear camera setup. The Galaxy F62 is powered by an octa-core Exynos 9825 processor with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Talking about other major specifications, the phone packed with a large 7,000mAh battery. The handset offers Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey color variants.

Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India

The price of the Samsung Galaxy F62 has been fixed in India at Rs. 23,999 for its 6GB/128GB storage variant. On the other hand, the 8GB/128GB configuration is priced at Rs 25,999. The handset will be available for purchase from 22 February at 12 noon on Flipkart and Samsung India online stores as well as Reliance Digital, and Jio retail stores, and select retail stores.

Talking about the launch offer, there is Rs. 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs. 7,000 for Jio users. This phone also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program, in which customers can buy the Galaxy F62 by paying 70% of its price. After 1 year, the customer will have the option to either upgrade it to a new Galaxy series phone by returning it or make it the phone forever by paying the remaining 30%.

Samsung Galaxy F62: At a glance

The all-new Galaxy F62 retains a punch-hole design for its selfie camera sensor. Besides, it has a new design with a unique pattern metallic gradation finish at the back panel. The rear side houses a quad-camera system along with an LED flash. The Samsung phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Users will get a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display.

Sony IMX682 main sensor

The rear camera includes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main sensor, together with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field-of-view (FoV). Further, the camera setup provides a 5-megapixel macro shooter and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.

Within the punch-hole cutout, the Galaxy F62 has a 32-megapixel camera sensor for selfies. Each front and rear cameras include 4K video recording support. Samsung has additionally supplied an inventory of proprietary camera features, together with a Single Take to provide as many as 14 completely different outputs – 10 photos and four videos.

Powered by the Exynos 9825 SoC

The handset is powered by the Exynos 9825 processor together with as much as 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage as standard that’s expandable through a microSD card (as much as 1TB).

There is a big 7,000mAh battery with 25W quick charging that’s touted to take lower than two hours to fill all the capability. The battery additionally supports reverse charging. It runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1.

Tryotechttps://tryotec.in/
In addition to dreaming about technology, the blogging journey began in 2017 with writing tech news and moving forward with your support.

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

JUST IN

Redmi Display 27-inch monitor launched with FHD IPS panel

Redmi Display 27-inch, a monitor which has launched by Xiaomi sub-brand company. Initially, it has introduced only in China, however, there are no details...

Huawei P40 4G announced with Kirin 990 SoC, triple cameras

Huawei P40 4G has announced in China, the handset is equipped with the same specifications as Huawei P40 5G. The P40 4G provides a...

Gionee Max Pro launched with dual cameras, 6,000mAh battery

Gionee Max Pro, an entry-level smartphone offering within the nation. The handset is claimed to be geared toward "new-age gadget lovers" and gives features...

OnePlus 9 series and OnePlus Watch may launch on March 23

OnePlus 9 series is anticipated to incorporate three phones – the OnePlus 9, the premium OnePlus 9 Pro, and one other affordable model that's...